Sunday, July 26, 2015

Dahlia Women"s Pashmina Scarf - Indian Motifs - Gray

Lovely colors, stylish, warm and much softer than I expected. It makes for a wonderful gift to anyone who is a fan of scarves.

by: Lupita Villalon

I loved the design and colors and so I bought it. I was not disappointd when the package arrived. The texture is very nice and smooth. Because of different colors and being reversible it can be used with different color hats. I loved it.

by: S

I bought this for a co-worker, it is very pretty on and helps to keep her warm too. Very soft with a great design and quality.

by: Stephanie Moore

Made of rayon, which will wash well and hold up is probably warm enough for the cold weather.
It is ugly, really, I don"t like to use that word.
If you think you will get a typical Kashmiri motif, think again. The design is ugly.
I got a violet, kind of old rose shade and I like the color but it has a visible black thread that
runs though it. It just looks cheap and ugly

by: No. Cal.

I love the color and style of this scarf; the grey is a really warm grey, so you can actually mix it with beige colors as well. I"ve gotten many compliments on it!

by: Amazon Customer

I bought the blue and the red, Christmas gifts for a co-worker and my daughter. They are both quite lovely. I would purchase again.

by: Kendra Kenders "kkenders"

This scarf was for my sister. The one I got her before was wonderful, but she lost it. So, I got this one as a replacement and she loves it just as much. A great buy if the person is into this style.

by: Jim Salotti

It was a Christmas gift and my stepmom loved it! Felt wonderful. Wish I had gotten myself one ;). Would order this again

by: stephen douglas clinton

Blue can"t be beat in my book.... I can"t wait to wear this! It really is a stunning blue scarf.

by: Cristal A. Shaw "Cristal"

Love the colors and it"s very soft. :) It will go well with my black coat or as an accessory to an outfit.

by: Alyssa "AD"

No comments:

Post a Comment